Puerto Rico Pics

The following were taken in Puerto Rico in the city of Old San Juan. There are plenty more but this is a small sample of the things I have been doing. Hopefully it puts more of a visual to the adventures that I have been describing. We are in Salvador, Brazil awaiting a diplomatic briefing before getting on a bus for 6 hours to Lencois, Brazil where I will some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world. I will also be repelling into caves, swimming in 'enchanted pools' and bunjee jumping! I will keep you posted but it should be a few days before I get back, so give me about 5-6 days, and I will give you all the details.




A little place we like to call our "Secret Garden"

Say hello to my little friend
Samuel buried in the sand

Streets of Old San Juan
Colorful Buildings of Old San Juan

License Plate: "The Island of Love"
El Morro
The Archbishop himself
Roberto with the Governor of Puerto Rico

3 Response to "Puerto Rico Pics"

  1. MdrnPrincess says:
    February 17, 2007 at 7:31 AM

    Thank you for the visuals... loved the license plate.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    February 17, 2007 at 10:55 AM

    i was expecting a picture of you and the archbishop together...weren't you saying that the 2 of you are friends? i want proof!

  3. Bill Dirr says:
    February 22, 2007 at 6:55 AM

    Wazzupp Kevin, loved the pics man, they were awesome. I can't belive you're in a different hemisphere then the rest of us. Well, have a great time and rock on!