If it isn't one thing it's another

Still working on the computer problems and trying to deal with attachment issues of my beloved laptop but I thought I'd let everyone know that with Carnival in Brazil that no mail was delivered the entire time we were there. It is supposed to be forwarded to South Africa, so everything should be great within the next week. Keep sending stuff and the more stuff I have with your address on it, the better your odds are of getting a postcard in return. Also, it wouldnt be a bad idea to email me your address anyway. Some inparticular that I know I need are Carlin, Brian (my texts got erased), and you.

Keeping my spirits up and my hopes higher for the best heart (hard drive) that Cape Town has to offer!

6 Response to "If it isn't one thing it's another"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    February 25, 2007 at 3:39 AM

    Hi Kevin!

    I'm sorry about your computer, but it sounds like you had an amazing time in Puerto Rico and I can't wait to hear about Brazil!
    ~Jenna

  2. Anonymous Says:
    February 25, 2007 at 3:20 PM

    Hey Kev,

    I just got back from visiting Hailee in Martinique, during Carnival...the trip was amazing. But I gotta tell ya, the girl is black!!! You'd better be prepared to lose that contest.

    PS. Hailee's computer also died...same icky noise and everything. She too, is in mourning. Internet cafe's have been her saving grace.

    Keep up the great blog,
    Lisa

  3. Anonymous Says:
    February 26, 2007 at 12:48 AM

    blog deprived....

  4. MdrnPrincess says:
    February 26, 2007 at 10:17 AM

    I am praying for her. And this mail thing because of Carnival sort of bites. They better be forwarding the mail or else they are going to have problems will a little English girl. Take Care x

  5. Anonymous Says:
    February 27, 2007 at 1:20 AM

    kevo, i'm getting lonely...the red-head and the short one are getting old...hurry up and finish your damn world domination and come home already

  6. Peyton's momma says:
    February 27, 2007 at 1:35 PM

    Dear Team Bauer,
    Why do you post way more blogs than my sister?? You seriously need to tell her that back in Oregon we are desperate for more information! I am very sorry for your recent loss. My hubby is a computer guru; maybe he could help. Love the shaved head! Hope you are having a blast.
    Stevie (Andrea's big sis)