Bahama Pics

This is our hole in the wall treasure chest that made it fun not to be just another tourist. This was a place where everyone knew you name haha.

Me, Joe (owner), Ghost, Dave, Ivan

we got a limo to the bar for $4 each


Me, Dave Romanyk, and Ghost (local Bahamian and greatest pool shark in the world)



6 Response to "Bahama Pics"

  1. Mac says:
    February 8, 2007 at 6:03 PM

    Kev, I was surprised to see pictures that actually have people in them! So unlike you. Love the blog and keeping up with your adventures. When I was in Puerto Rico, the locals that I talked to had a different take on the US citizenship issue. I realize this was just the opinion of a few, but they were glad not to be full US citizens. They felt like they would lose too much of their culture if they allowed that to happen. I'm glad you liked the fort in Old San Juan. That was one of my favorite places there.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    February 8, 2007 at 10:23 PM

    Oh Kevin. I'm so glad you are having a great experience. Everyone here says hi! You still need to call me! =] anyways. have fun!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    February 9, 2007 at 12:00 AM

    hey Kevin! i am glad you are having fun. have you met jessica helbush yet?!?? you need to meet her. i hope you are having a blast.

    laura

  4. Anonymous Says:
    February 9, 2007 at 1:14 AM

    what a cool person you are, i hope you meet theo

  5. Anonymous Says:
    February 9, 2007 at 2:38 PM

    glowing water, flying sardines...that is it, i will meet you in cape town. i feel left out! prepare yourself!

  6. Anonymous Says:
    February 9, 2007 at 7:51 PM

    told you...here's another just for good measure. travel safe, and take over the world, my friend.