South Africa Pics


Sean, Claire, Sami, Tiff, Anna, Dyllon, and Jenny

South Africa Sunset as we left

Table Mountain and the "table cloth"

The townships

Me and the kids chilling out

Some kids giving the thumbs

Bonga and Vooya in front of Bonga's House

Anna and her posse

Just 2 guys having a good time

Township from the lookout

Me at Cape Point

Cape Point... pretty cool

enough said

I could have ran him down

us with the boys at the concert

one of the posters at Robben Island Museum

The food court of the mall... out of control

Sunrise of Table Mountain, pulling into South Africa

5 Response to "South Africa Pics"

  1. MdrnPrincess says:
    March 27, 2007 at 2:33 PM

    I cannot tell you how happy these pictures made me. I had a smile on my face the whole time I was looking through them. It is easy to see how happy you are as well... thank you. xo

  2. Anonymous Says:
    March 27, 2007 at 6:41 PM

    kevin that picture with you and the little kids made me beyond happy =) i love it

  3. Anonymous Says:
    March 28, 2007 at 11:56 PM

    your pictures are amazing, can't wait to see more when you come home. hope your having fun!

  4. Anonymous Says:
    March 29, 2007 at 12:36 PM

    i just got postcard at work...made my day...makes being here a little more bearable knowing you miss me...and i have it in writing, so you can't even deny it!

  5. Anonymous Says:
    March 29, 2007 at 9:25 PM

    I love the new photos, can't wait
    to see all you, Anna, and Dave
    have taken. Also, can't wait to
    see you in Viet Nam on the 8th--
    hope you are still bald so I can
    rub your cute head for good luck.
    Char
    psDid you and Anna adopt any of
    those darling kids from your field
    trip in SAfrica? Maybe I can talk George into bringing a baby home from the orphanage we will visit in HoChiMihnCity.