Bass Pro Shops

Today I had to go to Bass Pro Shops to get some insect repellent for some of the countries that I will be traveling in. I wouldnt usually ask for help when finding something because in a store such as that its more of the adventure of what is in the store and the cool things I could in the mean time while looking for repellent that might catch my eye. I was in a hurry so I decided to ask anyway.

I quickly found the repellent and asked if she could help me find whatever they had that as atleast 30% Deet. She then told me that I wouldnt need 30% Deet and that I would be fine using anything they had on the shelf. I insisted that I needed a minimum of 30%. She then responded by saying, "the only reason you would need 30% or higher is if you were going to a rain forest in Brazil, or somewhere in Africa, or maybe even India where they have huge mosquito problems." I laughed, told her I was going to all those places, and that 30% would be needed.

She politely agreed with me, never said another word and walked away.

1 point SAS: 0 points Bass Pro Shops

4 Response to "Bass Pro Shops"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    January 29, 2007 at 2:46 AM

    good story kevin.
    =]

  2. Anonymous Says:
    January 29, 2007 at 3:27 PM

    That's a funny story! Hopefully that 30% Deet works for you and you don't get eaten alive by mosquitos.

  3. Brenna says:
    January 30, 2007 at 3:00 AM

    hahaha great story!!
    she dont kno!!!!!! haha

  4. Bill Dirr says:
    February 5, 2007 at 8:53 AM

    Home of Rednecks!