2 weeks and counting

In about 2 weeks from right now I will be getting off a plane in Nassau, Bahamas and figuring out what I want to do with my life. I think I'll be walking on the beach, looking to get burnt the first few hours Im there.

As for now, I am playing the waiting game. I sit in my room all day and talk to people that are also going on SAS and complain about how the days are going by too slow. 14 days, it doesnt seem like a long time but when you have been waiting for this day for over a year, it just crawls along.

Im kind of new at this blogging thing but I figure by the time I leave for SAS, I'll be a pro. I do not want to be wasting internet minutes while on the ship figuring out how to use something. I will try to post as often as possible about thoughts and feelings and just random things that come to my mind.

2 Response to "2 weeks and counting"

  1. MdrnPrincess says:
    January 16, 2007 at 2:31 PM

    Your first entry and I thought a good one at that... Congradulations! However just to make one point clear; you have not been talking to only people going on SAS. xo

  2. Anonymous Says:
    January 17, 2007 at 12:34 AM

    i love you