Belize Randoms


Seen the movie 2012 yet? Neither has this guy, but he is ready. Make no mistake, regarldess of what it is, he is ready. Rapture, Aliens, The Zombie Apocalypse? No sweat. Sights like these are some of the joys of walking around Cayo. The truck is always running (Im assuming for a fast get away) and his dog is always nicely sitting in the front seat. I wish the words would show up so you can see all the things he has so nicely put on his truck for all to see. Most of his nights are not spent walking quietly on the beach. Instead, he chooses to sit quietly in front of a computer and read up about whatever is that Doomsday people read about. One thing is for sure, if 12/12/2012 does happen, he wont look so out of the ordinary anymore.



I know this is in Spanish, but this is one of the confusing parts of language. Usually you would expect to see Flammable on the side of a gas truck. Or, it could say that the truck would "enflame" itself with fire. But for some reason I think of this as a misspelling or just confusing that languages would mess around with the heads of those that attempt to know both.



I always wondered where people went after the 12-step program to feel at home. Now I know. I remember back in Fort Collins that someone had mentioned they wanted to open a bar under such a name. Well, you still can, but you arent nearly as creative as you thought.


This is what I think: It's supposed to be A-Z but someone messed up. I am probably wrong but then if I was, I wouldnt find it funny. So for that reason, I will laugh at the thought of someone who does not speak English trying to connect with those that do. A and K do sound an awful lot alike. Regardless, I'll stick with my gut on this one.


Guess who's back? Back again, Dave is back, tell your friends. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back? du du nuh... Im not sure where he went, but Dave is back. Im sure so many people missed him. Who were they supposed to call when they needed a ride to place they could walk to in less than 5 minutes? 1 of the other 100 taxi drivers in the city. Glad you're back Dave, not sure what we would have done without you.





1 Response to "Belize Randoms"

  1. Cody Says:
    December 20, 2009 at 1:14 PM

    Just a little note about the gas truck I had the same discustion in Djibouti. Hope your house is great and you are all settled in. Enjoy your new years in Caye Caulker.

    in⋅flam⋅ma⋅ble

    1. capable of being set on fire; combustible; flammable.
    2. easily aroused or excited, as to passion or anger; irascible: an inflammable disposition.

    Inflammable and flammable both mean “combustible.” Inflammable is the older by about 200 years.